Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / help with redcore website

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2006 20:15
hi all !
i bought an obects pack on redcore website this morning , and i don't find how to download this pack. i send email but i haven't reply. if someone bought a pack on this website can you help me???
i don't find how to do to download and use my pack

thank you very much.
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2006 20:23
Relax, be patient, Jon will answer your mail. You have to remember there are lot's of timezones involved on this forum, so it may take a bit of time before you get an answer. When you're mailing he may be sleeping, working a different job, or just doing something with his personal time. He will get back to you.

David Thomas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2006 21:19
ok! but for the others i had a link to download quickly, it's for that!!! but i understand so i wait and thank you very much for your reply disturbing13!
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2006 00:21
If I'm not mistaken I believe he send things out on a person to person basis, but I can't speak for him.

Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2006 16:47
your copy has been sent, d13 is right, i have yet to build a system to send out the package automatically, untill then, i send out on a person to person basis, sometimes i may not be around, but i can guarentee your purchase will be noticed within atleast 1 day, usually i can notice very quickly, but at some times, i am not accessed to my computer

thanks for your purchase

HartGames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2006 22:37
Jon, if ur looking for good shop systems. The ones i use are from E-commerce. Their good and automatically send an e-mail to the purchaser with a direct download link, as well as forwarding the to a download page, immediatly after purchasing.

http://www.ecommercetemplates.com/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 20:33:45
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 20:33:45