Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / need help with models and weapon entries....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i have a few questions...
Now im pretty NOOBISH so dont rip me or nothing lol

i downloaded a few free models or the site mainly weapons. I also downloaded a weapon entry maker thingy program. Now i can work out how to make a entry but when i make a weapon entry and have in as and item that you pick up it has no texture only the metal/wood etc what ever u select in the entry maker. can u change its texture? when u pick it up and use weapon it has texture but when its on ground waiting to be picked up it has no tex...
someone wanna help me out with putting custom weapons into fpsc
thanks
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2006 15:47
entry=entity

ok, well, I couldn't really understand what you were saying BUT. I think your problem is that the weapon you hold and the weapon you collect are separate MESHES, so each needs to be assigned a texture.

just open the FPE of the entity in wordpad, go to the line that says textured=
and chage it to the texture of the gun.

"It's often better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to open it and confirm their suspisions" - Noel Coward
FPSC NOOB
Years of Service
User Offline
thx bro helped heaps got it now

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 20:20:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 20:20:29