Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Horizon Sky Pack - Coming in the near future

Author
User Deleted
Posted: 10th Jul 2006 11:17
Something which i think can really add atmosphere to a game is.... well, an atmosphere! a sky in other words. I have been working on a sky pack which is aimed at FPSC games. I have seen many sky boxes that are visually colourful and amazing, this is fine for Darkbasic games where anything goes, but FPSC demands a kind of realism i suppose. I am not suggesting that my skybox set are photorealistic but I am saying that they are somewhat more subtle.

This pack has been a large headache as I have come into many problems, not only with the images themselves, but with the physical sky cube and getting its scale right ( long story )

I am aiming for 16 complete, FPSC ready skyboxes. I have tried to make them varied but sensible. I have included a preview of the 11 I have already completed below.

This pack will not be for free, I have not finalized a price yet.

http://www.wehtam.co.uk - Are you creative ? Artistic projects | Forum | Game media downloads
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2006 11:36
Those are some pretty pics,Wetham.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2006 14:10
Nice looking stuff, Wehtam; lots of variety. I haven't seen too many skyboxes being made/offered.

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2006 15:13
wehtam, really nice work. And a definite market for that!

I'd be interested to buy it.

Just one question, did you get the white sky issues and the dissapearing sky issues?

I found FPSC very unfriendly towards custom sky!

"It's often better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to open it and confirm their suspisions" - Noel Coward
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2006 16:31
Egh i wouldnt buy...only because im poor white trash...but if it was free id definitally use them lmfao

http://www.shockforums.tk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 20:24:12
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 20:24:12