Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Need FPSC Ready media for my upcomming game (maybe commercial)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2006 23:31 Edited at: 10th Jul 2006 23:32
Hello. I have decided to start a game. The story: You are a 34 year old male, living in a space station 9736 miles from earth. You have been stationed here for several months, collecting data about gasses forming arround earth. 12 days before a small shuttle is sent to pick you up, you see a small silver speck out in the distance. Every other day it gets bigger, until one day, you notice it is glowing red and green. 6 days before you are scheduled to leave, it rushed up at a very high speed, and you are knocked out. When you awake, you are in a small metal room, with a glass floor. Outside that floor, is a populated planet, no human has ever seen before. You find your way out, but there are many unknown creatures through the rest of the ship. You must find your way back home. (story not fully completed)

I will need someone who can model, and someone who can script. If you are interested, tell me on this thread, and I'll tell you what I need. I don't check my email very often.

And yes, full credit, and profit, if commercial, same as always.

Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 10th Jul 2006 23:35 Edited at: 10th Jul 2006 23:59

Torsten Sorensen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2006 23:55
Read the full post before making a comment like that please.
Quote: "And yes, full credit, and profit, if commercial"

crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jul 2006 00:34 Edited at: 11th Jul 2006 00:38
will need someone who can model, and someone who can script. If you are interested, tell me on this thread

this smells like a team request i smells a locking ahead

just to give you a heads up team requests are banned and you are showing us nothing

if you are going to attempt a team request read the regulations for this forum set up by richard davey tgc administrator follow those guidelines

as i can guarantee you this is seconds away from being locked

i cant remeber the url but i am sure that one of the fpsc mod squad can post a list of the guidelines before locking this

http://lovetrail.virtualdatingagency.com/index.php
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jul 2006 00:40
There once was a noob on his own,
He had no team, he was alone
He thought he could post,
His skills he would boast,
but in the end his game just got postponed

"It's often better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to open it and confirm their suspisions" - Noel Coward
crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
poetic butter fingers but hardly constructive!!

http://lovetrail.virtualdatingagency.com/index.php
Torsten Sorensen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jul 2006 01:20
I didn't see anything in the forum aup about team requests???
Quote: "if you are going to attempt a team request read the regulations for this forum set up by richard davey tgc administrator follow those guidelines"

Yes, it was a team request to start a game. If it won't work here, I'll post it on GameDev, or some other forum. It would be nice it a mod did post guidelines though. And could someone also tell me why team requests were not allowed? Thank you.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 20:28:24
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 20:28:24