Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Death ship

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok this is my FIRST GAME so it is by no means perfect I was just messing around seeing what I could do and this is what i came up with not all of the enamys work but most of them do here is the link

http://files.filefront.com/DeahShiprar/;5241684;;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy

I WILL GET BETTER
[u]
Jeremy252
Years of Service
User Offline
That was a really really good first attempt. Of course it didn't make any sense, but that's because you were just messing around. You've got a lot of potential, keep making these.

An idea I had a few days ago was kinda like what this map was. My idea was soldiers in World War 2 being abducted by aliens in the middle of battle, and as you go through the ship you see your dead squadmates and discarded weapons and vehicles everywhere.

Tell me what you think of my idea.

PS. The Tie-Fighters were nice touches.
FPS FAN
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks I am making an arean gamea at the mo
Samuli
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2006 22:49 Edited at: 24th Jul 2006 23:00
I dawnloaded and played. Few things you should fix: in the room after teleporting, things around chair shouldn't be dynamic, there is no wall behind the first door, Uzi isn't powerfull enought and in front of locked door is useless doors. If you fix thease, your game will be enjouable experience. You should post pics.
PS. You could make an .exe installer with instal creator.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
FPS FAN
Years of Service
User Offline
as i said this is my first game it is not perfect or anything but thainks for the coment's
Nigezu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2006 20:59
Can you show us some screenies?

Intel P4 Processor 519 3.06 Ghz, 1536 MB DDR, Ati Radeon 9550 256MB
My site: http://www.freewebs.com/nigezu
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2006 21:17
Yep.Not posting screenshots (in .jpg or .png format,please) is one sure way to get your thread locked if it's posted in the Showcase forum.Please post some screenies as soon as possible.

P.S.: If you post screenshots you will get more people that are interested in your game.

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2006 05:55
Yep I'm on a roll so get some screen shots in here quickly - please.

If users cant read and follow the forum guidlines without continuous reminders and requests then these kinds of threads will have to be treated more seriously.

If I have to visit them more than once to ask I'll lock em up.

"I am and forever will be your friend"
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2006 08:46 Edited at: 30th Jul 2006 08:47
Uman's right.This is becoming a problem.These threads with no screenshots will just get locked.
If people read the rules before they post in the Showcase forum and follow them we wouldn't have these problems.
The reason the Showcase forum is here is for us to "showcase" the best of what we have.Please keep that in mind.

BTW I gave you plenty of time to post screenshots and you didn't.Locked.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 08:26:44
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 08:26:44