Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Signs, Decals, and Overlays

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm working on a game that takes place in a military base. I've tried to make my own blood and signs and stuff and have had some success with signs, however, I have been unable to make anything in regards to blood or anything. So, If anyone has any signs or decals or overlays or anything that would help add some realism to my bland military complex I would really appreciate it. Even some ideas would be appreciated. Also, I've included a a screen shot of my sign ingame. All the blue was red when I did it in Paint, but sumhow it turned blue. Anyone know why?

"I came here to do two things: chew bubble gum and kick ass.....and I am all out of bubble gum."

Attachments

Login to view attachments
crazynut
Years of Service
User Offline
how did u actually make that sign im new to this and would really appreciate knowin how you made it (",)
Rizla+
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2006 12:59
Hey, im new to fspc too, but iv found that for signs n stuff search the forum for (beleave it or not) "SIGNS",
IM NOT BEING FUNNY SAYING "SEARCH THE FORUM" but there is a small app called "Signs" for making signs for fspc, its brill, easy to use, and free, i have made a few signs with it and iv only had fspc a week, i forget who made it thats why i say search the forum,

good luck fellow newbie
Foxhound7
Years of Service
User Offline
To make these I opened sign texture from FPSC and just put my own text on it.

"I came here to do two things: chew bubble gum and kick ass.....and I am all out of bubble gum."
da power pwnerer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2006 15:19
can i have that gun?

I chink i know you but i could be wong
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2006 16:10 Edited at: 14th Aug 2006 16:16
yep I know that rifle Jon Fletcher is the creator...

Guys since your new a helpfull hint to find things here on this forum is to use the search feature here... Located down below...

There are a ton of goodies so be creative when using search words...
But I went ahead and hunted down the link in the forum for that rifle so here it is

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=79879&b=24

Welcome to the forums by the way

And yes Signs is a great program and you can also find signs at
http://www.fpsconline.com

Also suggest you to take a look at Sinistars MagicFPS his program even though its similar to Signs has several differences and is also extremely usefull
http://www.uberdroid.com/

Foxhound I just love your signature quote.... I also watch the movie They Live and when Rowdy Rody Piper made that statement it made my day... When I was a kid Rowdy was my all time favorite wrestler...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2006 01:22
Quote: "Duke Nukem says that in Duke Dukem 3D"

Your absolutely right Duke Nukem 3D does say that but also if you look at the release date of Nukem 3d -vs- the Movie Release "They Live" I bet we know who coined the phrase first....

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2006 02:02
yeah but Dukes always right!

Aliens are real! you all laugh at me now and think I'm crazy! but when I post a video of me with an alien, you will all be sorry!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 06:18:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 06:18:25