Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Fantasy Model Pack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2006 04:01
Jon can I offer some advice on matching that up a little better...

Do both the palm and back of the hand in seperate layers first.

Make a new layer we'll call it layer 3, and the palm side looks allot lighter so I'd use the magic wand to and select this in whatever layer it is then go back to layer 3.

flood fill your selection in layer 3 with some color picked from the layer with the back of the hand.

Use the opacity slider and you'll probly be taking it to like 8-11% opacity and try to match up best you can the skin tone.

Merge down these 3 layers. You can then use the clone brush to smooth out where the seems will meet.
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2006 05:19 Edited at: 18th Jul 2006 05:21
yeh, i know, just a rough merge onto the map though, dont really have time or effort for very much, lol

though i dont think a slightly opaque fill will have the right feel, its just like putting a piece of tracing paper on top, lol, my best chances are to desaurate the whole thing, then create a new layer with the hue blending mode, and start painting colour and saturation, will much make more sense

could easily touch up the seams with the clone tool, just couldnt really be bothered right now, tired

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2006 16:18
Well thank you for trying jon, but you got the images the wrong way round, thats because I never told you which side was which.

I might paint my own, but I bet they will look like Marios arms.

Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2006 19:16
Quote: "Well thank you for trying jon, but you got the images the wrong way round"

ah, different arm... cant you flip the map vertically?

Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2006 19:54 Edited at: 18th Jul 2006 19:56
Higgins, how will the player reload the bow? And how will he do it for Multiplayer games?
And would you be interested in making several animations for each weapon?

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2006 20:03
I could do that jon.

Sunflash, are you asking for custom animations for your self? Also, the players arm reaches backwards and brings an arrow into the string. But it will be different for seeing a character reload.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 22:36:50
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 22:36:50