Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / [LOCKED] Jordan Stories Games Develepor Team

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2006 03:29
Anyone wanna make Jordan Stories Games a bit better and join it's team, we will be working on L.A. Assault.

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2006 04:40 Edited at: 14th Jul 2006 04:41
JSG, you've got to show some progress before someone joins your team. You haven't made any games to show, and noones wants to join a team making a game with no progress . People don't know what "L.A. Assault" is, tell us about it. Your going to need more experience before someone wants to join you . I know your ambitious and excited about making games, but take it down a notch, your moving into it too fast. Slow down, learn more, start simple, and work your way up to the games your just jumping into. From your "games" I've seen, and no offense, but they aren't near good enough, for you to be starting a team for them. "L.A. Assault" is also the third game I've seen you mention your making (bowling alley and that office one), yet none have more than just simple beginner "text" and "input" commands. Learn more before you start something like this, and stick with just one game . Lastly, your not allowed to post team requests .

Pirates of Port Royale
Live the life of a pirate.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 03:35:53
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 03:35:53