Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay, so in return for all the free stuff you guys are handing out, I'm trying to create my own content not only for use in my games, but in yours as well. My partner and I have already come up with a few kickass character designs, including a horned demon and a lycanthrope. So far, using the tutorials that are freely available here, I've got MOST of it figured out. But there's two key things I need to figure out yet.

1) How to apply textures or skins to the models. Most of my painting has been on the base model itself, and although the paint looks awesome, I can't seem to get the opacity down so I can set the skeleton right in 3D Studio Max 7. I have a feeling that textures are what's gonna need to happen to get it to work this way.

2) Most of my models are initially made with MakeHuman, so naturally I'm gonna need to put the polycount WAY lower than the MakeHuman program does. How's the best way to go about this?

Thanks in advance for any help that is given or any direction to tutorials.

Formerly JMC...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 22:32:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 22:32:54