Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / segment tutorial

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2006 22:38
hi everyone, can someone please give me a tutorial on how to make room segment with milkshape. thank you.

Cheers,

MTI
Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2006 22:41
It's very hard, and I don't even know it. Most of the time people use programs like Signs II and MagicFPS.

Give a man some bullets, and he'll want a gun. Give a man a gun and he'll be giving away the bullets!!
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2006 22:53
Mti theres a program that TGC gives away free for making segments. Theres also videos that come with it or are on same page...I forget. Basically its a "house" program meaning it's what they used to make the segments and it really don't have any bells or whistles on it. As long as you follow the directions in the video you'll be fine. One thing I will add that no one ever replied back to me on, was you need a decent graphics card to run it. I tried without one and it kept freezing up on me and people never even attempted to reply back in my post asking for help. Once I got a video card for this machine it worked fine so that had to be the problem.
MT Inc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2006 23:52
thank you very much Maeko and Locrian, help appreciated

Cheers,

MTI

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 22:26:55
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 22:26:55