Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Making scenes in 3D Studio Max

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Just wondering is it possibble to make an entire scene within 3Dmax and export it into fps?
And if anyone out there needs help with modeling or mapping there characters, send it to me with a detailed discription of what you want done and ill help you out... for free! Im a 3D animator and dont mind helping, it takes me a few minutes to model and map an object, and ive noticed many people having trouble within the forum.
yeah its me
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2006 12:08 Edited at: 27th Jul 2006 05:58
in theory, you should be able to do that, but entity placing may be a pain in the if the scene in question has a roof/ceiling.
although you could export the ceiling/roof separately and then place it after everything else.

plus you would have to uvw map the whole scene as one i think.

may god have mercy upon my enemies, I sure as hell won´t.

-George S. Patton-
from gspace to FPSC
Years of Service
User Offline
Ye!Good question!!
I could make a entire scene on my 3d software, then import into FPSC.This way is more quickly for me than work within tiles.

Daniel

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 00:33:05
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 00:33:05