Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2006 18:29
hi, i finished my bridge model and i exported it to .x but it doesnt show up on fpsc and i dont know how to convert it to .dbo. help please after i export it i'll share it with everyone. thanks.

cheers,

MTI
Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2006 18:39
.DBO is the format created when you run your .X model first time in FPSC. Download entity maker that should help you.

visit http://www.freewebs.com/teammegabasic for FPSC models, media and games.
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2006 18:50
Use the Entity Maker, or if you have DBPro you can load the model up and then use 'save object' to turn it into a dbo file.

Bite my shiny metal ass
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2006 00:49
if you use say 3dws you can export as a .dbo file and then place that instead of the .x file and it should work if not then export the .x file and the .dbo file and place it in the folder. because the .dbo file is already in place the engine will not create another one it's place and it will create the .bin file from the two file syou exported. this shoudl work for you.

RF

MT Inc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2006 05:01
ok thanks.
cheers,

MTI

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 22:34:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 22:34:25