Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / I'll make some one a medical flag if they supply me with something...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2006 20:03
I just need a simple wall furniture flag, then i can make the flag the rest of the way, i could normaly get the flag piece but i can't access any wall furniture
bob momento
Years of Service
User Offline
explain more... do you wnat some one to model it, texture it, script it?
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2006 23:11
why can you access wall furniature.

you dont even need to.

just place flag B, the red one in ww2 stock media.

then creature your texture in paint or whatnot,

then right click the flag and change the 'textured' box so that your textures filename is there, and hey presto.

sounds to me like you;ve got the demo.

"It's often better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to open it and confirm their suspisions" - Noel Coward
Red Raven Media
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2006 23:25
well, i can't access flag B because i mod with the x files and stuff and the only other file i can use is a icon :\
bob momento
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "well, i can't access flag B because i mod with the x files and stuff and the only other file i can use is a icon :\ "

What? that has nothing to do with changing the textures. I think butter fingers is right you have the demo version
Red Raven Media
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2006 23:48
Demo of what? FPS? I bought full game a weekago and it came in 3 days ago, + i have gone through the demo of FPS before so i known most of the time what i'm doing. But i use .tga's and .x files to make my entities. But i don't want to use the bitmaps becuase that doesn't do anything muc hexcept change the icon.
Kerithion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2006 00:23
Get Signs II, or better still, Signs III:

Signs II is still free (I think) though Signs III offers more versatility. (Great product).

http://www.fpsconline.com/

Use the product to create your flag entity.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2006 00:39
Magic FPS will make signs,too.

http://www.uberdroid.com

Red Raven Media
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2006 00:53
Thanks Kerithion! the Signs II things helps , But i don't want to get Signs III or Magic FPS yet because i don't have enough money so i have to make games for now

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 00:15:45
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 00:15:45