Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Maps as .X objects and collision!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all, I am currently using Deledit Lite and I have made a couple of maps with it and have exported them into .X format. When used in DarkBasic Pro it treats the map as a single object (as it should) but the map has walls,crates, boxes and objects in it. Is there anyway I can get DBPRO to recognize the internal objects? Also, does the Nuclear Glory Collision DLL solve that problem? Thanks.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2006 18:18
You can't do it natively in DB Pro. Nuclear Glory may do it if the colliding objects can be made to be box or sphere collisions. Lost in Thought could answer that one.

Newton and Dark physics can do it, they would make static terrains from the x file.

Noise of democracy
Years of Service
User Offline
So using only one single .X file Newton/ Dark Physics could do it?
Noise of democracy
Years of Service
User Offline
I just downloaded the newest Newton Wrapper and everything accompanying it, how exactly would I go about doing what you said,
About making static terrains from the x file?
Noise of democracy
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry for the bump, but I seriously need help on this.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 05:31:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 05:31:57