Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / My friend needs a 2pac model can someone do it for me, plz?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2006 04:45
I need a 2pac model for my friend because he's making an easter egg for his game and i can't skin in FPSC because I don't know how to do it yet, (I can only do it for games) so can some one do it for me plz
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2006 04:58
No, because MR 2pac is dead, as you all say, he was gunned down and killed with 50 bullets. So no, I wouldnt think any one would make you a 2pac skin, we dont even know you, and you have offered nothing in return.
Red Raven Media
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2006 05:31
ok sorry Higgins but i'm still working on some stuff, i'm almost about done with my sewer system set which i was going to post either to night or tomorrow, i have some random party posters i might post, i have some bedroom rooms i'll probaly share so chill and i will probaly have some of the stuff on tonight.

My friend says: Look I know 2pac is dead, and he wasnt gunned down by fifty bullets, try one, one in the chest, and anyways, i dont intend on doin anythin wit it, i just want a 2pac model for an easter egg in my game, thats it.

That's what he says so don't blame me for any thing he said, ok? So can will you do the skin if you see some of the stuff i made that i'm posting later
bob momento
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't exactly have a 2pac model but i have a black thug retexture pack if that will do check it out here http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=84547&b=24
Red Raven Media
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2006 05:40
ok thanks that will help my friend,

P.S. Can you tell me and my friend how to make skins for FPSC, plz?
bob momento
Years of Service
User Offline
what do you mean?
Red Raven Media
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2006 05:58
Well we need to make some of our own custom skins because he is making a ganster pack so he make a gang war type of game so he can have bloods,crips, and others models and if they come out good he will share them with the forum, etc. I want to make like some new robot models, zombies, other horror, some more horror, maybe some horror, horror, master chief like armored guys, aliens, and a ton of other stuff. You get the point right? So I just need to know how to make skins for characters in FPSC.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2006 07:18
You need to learn how to create a proper UV Map, after you model the character (unless you're using one of the TGC models). After you create the UV Map (Unless you can use the map of a TGC character), then you need to learn how to texture using a paint program. The subject of skinning would take too long to explain without linking to a tutorial or two (Bond1 has a good UV Mapping Tutorial, I've heard). You need to do some searching, and possibly have your friend sign up so they can ask for themself.

-Keith

Red Raven Media
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2006 07:32
ok thanks, i also told him he needs to join the forums

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 00:21:27
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 00:21:27