Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Milkshape Animations

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 01:49
IF you have Milkshape then u might be able to help.........

what is wrong with its animations the animations dont exactly move in FPSC like in MS3D

Current Games in Progress:
Modern Combat 2007
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 02:47
They seem to move just the way the move in Milkshape for me.What are you using to import your models into FPSC?
By that I mean are you using an entity making program to make your models FPSC ready?
You might look at the .fpe file.
If you are making a weapon the animations for the weapon need to be placed in the same spot as the numbers for the animation in the gunspec file...
For instance if your gunspec file says "fire = 51,60" then the firing animation for that weapon would have to be within those numbers.
I hope this helps.

Blackburn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 03:01
yes i know im using the DirectX Exporter8(JT) and i make a gun spec in the file the guns are FPSC ready and the gun spec is written correctly it just the animations dont seem to work except the shooting animations

Current Games in Progress:
Modern Combat 2007

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 00:22:00
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 00:22:00