Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have been using fpsc for about 3 months and i think its time that i stop taking others models and make my own i have no idea how to make models let alone even script. I have been looking online for turtorials but google has trouble finding anything that has to do with fpsc. i want to learn from the ground up but i am afraid im going to struggle due to my little knowledge in this particular field. does anyone have any sort of link to a tutorial in modeling thats easy to follow and associated with fpsc somehow? I hope to be able to create my own entities and weapons so i can advance to a program like weapon creator. I dont want to be the person who takes from these forums and doesnt give back.
da power pwnerer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 03:29
i taught myself how to model it was actually pretty easy. try making a model in milkshape and improve ur skills for making it fps ready,
i still dont know how to do that the point is:
Milkshape 3d is a good starting program

DPP
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 03:32
My first Milkshape model looked like something that got hit by a nuclear missile.The second looked like the first one threw up.
It takes time to get good at modeling.While I am sure that there is the occassional person who can fire up Milkshape and create a masterpiece for most of us it takes time and effort to get good at modeling.

Nick Wroblewski
Years of Service
User Offline
what about animating and weapon creating. i hear about weapon creator but can you just export a weapon model and does it create animations and entitie pickups or does it just ad decals? also how do u place advanced textures on a gun?
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 06:57
nah you have to create the animations in milkshape and export it as a .x useing the JT exporter. You wont find anything about exporting to FPSC anywhere but here probbably. Weapons creator just helps you get your animated model in game and positioned correctly. It doesnt animate it for you.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 00:20:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 00:20:03