Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / (help) i need free actors

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i need free modern actors (like real not soldiers - ) please,,,
and ill keep your name in credits

thanks for your help
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 20:16 Edited at: 31st Jul 2006 20:20
LOL, guy look I'm being nice. Allot of people are getting flamed especially by underappreciated modelers for asking for free stuff. It's best you do a search or get some money. Posting what you want rarely gets you the results you want. just an angry mob of modelers telling you where you can put your "credits". To us it's like-
[sarcasim]"ooh, ahhh, credits in an idependant title that a select few will ever see, only if the creator accually completes the game!Goody![/sarcasim]
Modelers want money- plain and simple- it's hard work especially character modeling, try it sometimes and see for yourself.

@Mods- I implore you to make a "What NOT to post!" thread that will be mod controlled and locked as to prevent flaming in that thread with a growing list added by mods only on what not to post.
Or at least add some more to the one you have now.
Thanks

Stamina
Years of Service
User Offline
DITTO DITTO DITTO Disturbing 13. I have to agree. I appreciate the eagerness of new people joining and all, heck, I was 1 not long ago, but I have NEVER asked for anything for free. I took the advice from people who have posted before me, learned to do some basic modeling, and now I am spending all my spare time doing nothing but modeling.

If you are looking for something, then do a search in each thread heading based on what you are looking for before you attempt to ask for something for free. It will make youe life here so much easier. And asking for something without offering anything other than credits is not looked upon so nicely. No offense to anyone, but being put in credits for a game that will probobly only get seen by those who use this engine and or board doesntmean a whole lot.
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 20:21
Heres a hint, quite fpsc and go play "The Movies".
da power pwnerer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 20:23
no he doesnt have to quit. he just has to learn to model

DPP
Stamina
Years of Service
User Offline
Thats awesome,,,"The Movies". A game for every aspiring actor/actress.
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 20:35
I think that the best advice is to start modelling. Stamina did and he's becoming a highly respected modeller.

And even if you're not very good, people will still abe more willing to help you out. If you're like, I've made this character, can someone animate him for me please? Your far more likely that someone will give it a go, than if you just beg stuff.

There are two main reasons why this is a good idea.

1) Making your own models is satisfying. When you post in showcase with a game that features your own stuf, people ask "yo that looks sick where did you get that monster...did you make it?" and that will make you feel good. It makes the game feel like it's yours.

2) Modellers are not much different from you. They think about stuff they want to make everyday. This means that when you ask them to make something for you (something that they probably don't want or need), they see it as a chore, because they;d rather be making their own stuff.

"It's often better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to open it and confirm their suspisions" - Noel Coward
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 20:38
Well put guys.

zuhair96
Years of Service
User Offline
where do you want me to search, you mean the forum, i didnt find anything!!!!!!!!

thanks for your story and thanks for nothing else.

why dont fps creator give free resource for everyone?

i bought fps by paying not a gift.

ok, i dont want your stuff,

---- im sorry
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 21:21
try the free stuff thread at the top of this forum.

"It's often better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to open it and confirm their suspisions" - Noel Coward
Stamina
Years of Service
User Offline
and then the diaper was full and someone had to change him. STOP THROWING A WHINEY FIT! Thats the kind of attitude that will guarantee you will NEVER get something for free around here.
badger king
Years of Service
User Offline
actors would never be made in any model pack or free model because not enough people want them however they would make them if you paid a modeller a wage and hired them on a perminate basis otherwise i cant see anyone making it unless they hate me and want to prove me wrong

Hells Earth coming may 2007
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 22:14 Edited at: 31st Jul 2006 22:15
@zuhair96 -Yeah buddy, I think you just blacklisted yourself with almost all the modelers on this board with that little outburst seeing as it was they who answered your post. We tried to help and be nice about it, but OOPS your lack of maturaty is showing! I could'nt care less if you paid for it by yourself, umm I paid for mine too. It doesn't entitle me to free content other than what I bought. Your asking for everything to be given to you for free and there is a metric TON of stuff that's free on this board; as Butterfingers pointed out, there is a POST about it stickied at the top. Go away now, because I doubt anybody is going to help you with anything having that attitude.

badger king
Years of Service
User Offline
i agree with distrubing on this oh and disturbing where is that machine zombie like thing with its brain showing

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 22:32
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=71559&b=24
disclaimer-not for use by zuhair96 as he doen't want our free stuff.

badger king
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks

badger king
Years of Service
User Offline
is it still free for commerical use

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 22:37
Some people have bought FPSC strictly for the great deal on models and media alone.

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 23:00
@badger king -yes

@KeithC - Indeed it has quite an abundance already provided.

badger king
Years of Service
User Offline
fpsc is the best game designing system ever because you dont have to know programming to use it

last thing i used was operation flashpoints map editor which had a model for everything but all where against commerical use and i think the editor was too

Red Raven Media
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2006 17:05 Edited at: 1st Aug 2006 17:06
FPSC is far from the best, mainly because of the bugs, client crashes, the errors, etc, etc.

The best game design software is owned by major companies like Capcom, Square Enix, Nintendo, Ubisoft, Lucasarts, Apple, etc.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 02:18:49
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 02:18:49