Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2006 13:32
Can someone make me a free FPSC format map that is like an urban town? (if thats not to much trouble)
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2006 14:27
Maybe someone will but here is my question.If someone designs your level for you doesn't that defeat the purpose of FPSC?
Designing your own levels is what FPSC is all about.If you want someone to make your level you might as well buy someone else's game.
That is just my opinion and I wish you luck in your efforts.

Imp Eclipse SD
Years of Service
User Offline
If you give me a little more detail of what you want besides an "urban town" maybe. do u just want a segment setup that will run fast, or do you want entities in it. give a little more detail and i might see if i can get something for you.
pest456
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2006 02:52
Well, if you could, could u make it enitie less? (so i can add them in, and c how fast it runs)
Yes it probably does defeat the purpose of FPSC, but Im completely out of ideas, so why not ask someone who actually knows about it, or has experience. (And also I can add someone else in the credits...other than myself...lol)
Imp Eclipse SD
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey sry it took so long (family reunion) got it done, it has a few trouble spots but if you just build a wall blocking the area it should fix the problem. when i tested it it ran 29-33 fps on average, there was one point where it dropped to 25 but like a said build a wall and it will fix your problems. Good luck with the game

Attachments

Login to view attachments
pest456
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 01:03
Thanks....so build a wall around the whole thing?

"The sand was everywere..." -Anothony Swofford, USMC. (Jarhead)
Imp Eclipse SD
Years of Service
User Offline
if you want to you can but that wont speed things up, while your walking around the map there may be some spots that run slow, when that happens try to find out what fpsc is rendering that is making it run slow, when you find what its rendering add a wall to block it from the player line of sight.
pest456
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2006 01:09
Ok thanks.

"Today is the first day of the end of your lives." -Postal Dude

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 04:28:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 04:28:31