Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Free Beer Cans:

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2006 22:28 Edited at: 6th Aug 2006 22:38
Yes you to can make your own little piece of hillbilly heaven with this 3dDesign freebie.

Theres an installer for all you new guys so absolutely no thinking is involved.

What you get with this installer is one can on it's side and another thats uprite. These models are in perfect proportions and weight in at a whommping 248 tris(or 110 faces/polys for those playing the home game). Though theres no normals map included the original tga along with the dds is provided.

"Say Jeb...got one with no chew in it?"

"Why sure billy bob...over on tha table"

Stay tuned for more freebies. I've got this urge to make a dartboard next.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2006 22:31
This'll look nice for those bar scenes.

the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2006 22:40
i suppose it will considering hes using my label mod (pudwieser) i do not app. the insult of replicating my work, but hey, if thats what it takes for you to feel good. whatever.
the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2006 22:51
just for info the pull tab on the original can (by the inovator)is what jacked up the polys but as for yours it does look good

for a cylyder with a stolen lablel slapped on it
the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2006 22:53
yes i noticed the dartboard threat also, if you would like ill just give you a list of my models so you wont have to write them down before you replicate them all. you should spend more time donating to the community instesd of holding a grudge with me.
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2006 23:18
I'm guilty of all that and I sing off key too.
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2006 23:20
Quote: "I sing off key too"

YOU MONSTER!!! singing off key is the foulest of all crimes and you will be severly punished for it! i will no longer even look in your general direction I'm so upset! you should banned for life for that ABOMINATION!!!

Your signature has been erased by a mod
pest456
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 00:58
Free entities....who could'nt resist.

"The sand was everywere..." -Anothony Swofford, USMC. (Jarhead)
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 01:34
Lol, that screenie looks fun. Thanks for the can.

Dont forget to visit my website for scripts!
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 01:56
Ouch using others work before asking is a big ouchie.... Developement of a beer texture isnt that hard or off the web then you photoshop it to make your changes or do what I do and scan it or use my digital camera then photoshop the pic to get the results your looking for...

I can completely understand where inovator is coming from. I am sure he would of warmed up to you if you just asked him first...

For this reason only I wont download this and refuse to use this in any of my game developements.... I know I am only 1 person so what a loss huh....

PS this aint a flame just an opinion...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 02:46
I agree with Clips. It's one thing releasing the same type of entity, but using Inovator's fake beer brand? That's harsh.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 02:59 Edited at: 7th Aug 2006 04:30
You guys are (selfModEdit)...look at my texture and look at his....I made my own from googled images....My guilty comment was just to be sarcastic. I wouldn't use his textures if ya paid me to. And he has no claim to the name. He wanted to be know it all....so I just cut his neck....Don't like it, don't download it. Go pay for it and support him and his endevors.

Look..If ya don't gott'a clue....don't post...it's really easy and fun too.
MK83
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 03:26
I Like your beer can Locrian. Yours looks better and is much cheaper. lol.

bombs away
da power pwnerer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 03:27
Locrian, don't take it out on the dog lol

DPP
the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 03:42 Edited at: 7th Aug 2006 12:21
ok locrian i took your advise and am lowering my polys for my future fpsc models. this will probably get me banned but (would you now shut the [mod edit] up about my mods and endevors. enough is enough man. move on with your life its over betwen us guy.

i stiil like him though as a modeler that is and hve nothing against him except this thing he has about my polys
MK83
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 03:48
That was'nt very nice!!!!!!! You said the H word.

bombs away
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 04:12
Quote: "You said the H word.
"

oh no the nasty H word! When you have friends like mine, using the F word twice in a sectance is like most people commenting on the weather.

and I don't think that should be considered "The Inovator's texture" all he did was change the B to a P

Your signature has been erased by a mod
Gangsta Gamesta
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 04:15 Edited at: 7th Aug 2006 04:29
Greetings all I have returned. The inovator you really need to shut the Mod Edit. I've been checking this forum for a while and I stumbled upon your disgrace of models thats sad and pitful that you try to sell a cylinder that took a whole click to make for $1.And your "goblet" took a whole 3 seconds to make. And dont even say your a better modeler than me my old thread is total trash to what i can make now. I'm not flaming you inovator but your models are too simple to sell for the price you have on them Lorcin is not a new member like you ,nor am I a new member and he was helping the community with a simple model.
When someone makes model that is the same as yours for the community dont go flaming them because they made the same object I really couldnt care less if Lorcin hurt your sells because you shouldnt be trying to sell a cylinder.

good job Lorcin

- G 2x
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 04:17
How do you know that cutting your throat by releasing like items isn't my life? I mean it only takes a minute and I get so much from it. Besides....your didn't say please shut the ____ up. For that your model making days for profit are done.

I have met thine enemy and his name is.....pfft..I forgot all ready....Hmmm...think I'll make a planter/deco pot kinda deal...then of course I'd need to find my way to it so a GPS system would fit the bill.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 04:30
This thread is rapidly losing it's purpose.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 04:43 Edited at: 7th Aug 2006 04:44
Heh, Well my stuffs said tongue and Cheek. I'm wondering what Gansta said though, but I've got a pretty good guess.

Blast those MOD EDITS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets keep it light people...Hate to get this thread removed cause it got to heavy. I mean I'm sure I'd be able to post the item again but then we'd loose the post where the dogs got a gun to his head.....and well....thats just funny.
the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 04:48
what is this, the war of the modelers, y beer can is too complex in shape if you took the time to look at it you will notice the pull tab is not a decal and every aspect of the can is captured that is why the poly count is up on it
the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 04:51
if you do not like the goblet then dont buy it. alot of poeple here can not model there own entities wich is what we including you and locrian should be doing for them. instead of all this arguing
the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 04:53
all jokes aside the dog pic is pretty funny locrian lol
Obbidiah
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 18:48
Thahkshhhh again Locrian HIC!!! thats another cracking model.CHEERS !!!!

No Husband was ever killed while doing the dishes !!!!!
300 win mag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 20:26
thats going to be my players helth because whats more refeshing than a cold one after a battle BURRRRRRRRRRRRP

Nice one dude make more great stuff.

pest456
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2006 08:21
I don't care about the "pudwiser"...i just like the way nice ppl give away nice entities
Humphf...if only i could model and texture that good..LOL

"Today is the first day of the end of your lives." -Postal Dude
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2006 08:47
If you do a search S4 made a cola texture to replace the beer one. So its like 4 entities.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 10:24:45
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 10:24:45