Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / New Bikini Girl Animation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2006 23:20 Edited at: 6th Aug 2006 23:26
Some of you may have already seen the sexy walk cycle I've added for my bikini girl for the upcoming character pack.

I've also added a new "idle" animation for her. One thing I hate about the FPSC animations is the "standing idle" animation. It doesn't loop properly so it looks like the characters are having a mild seizure.

Well I've fixed this and also added a new one specifically for the bikini girl. She stands there looking slightly bored while shifting her legs back and forth. I'll release this female biped after I'm done with the pack.

I've attached an in-game video showing a portion of it, excuse the mouse cursor in the middle of the screen.

----------------------------------------
"Your mom went to college."
My FPSC stuff at http://hyrumark.zftp.com/FPSC/hyrumarkfpsc.htm

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2006 23:28
Great work bond. For my own stuff I'm also redoing all the animations. Qudos to you though for doing it for the public in this upcoming pack.
tschwarz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2006 23:36
Very good, your character pack will be a great addition.
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks. Also, almost all of my characters are right-handed. It will be a nice contrast to the all left-handed characters that come with FPSC.

I will be releasing several new bipeds to the community.

-Standard biped with smoothed "idle" animation
-Right handed biped with fpe template
-Female biped with sexy walk cycle
-New zombie biped

Komet
Years of Service
User Offline
Very nice Bond, can you reduce the bra to minimal and make her wear thongs, also make her nipples pointy so that they show through the bra?

I will buy when it's released. What other items will be in the pack and do you have screenshots?
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Komet, this pack will be entirely characters and will be sold through TGC. Check August's newsletter for screenshots. There will be civilians, police officers, prisoners, zombies, etc.

The bikini girl is done, I don't know that the nipple thing would be approved by TGC, since a lot of kids will be buying this. But you could easily modify the texture to make it more slutty.

Komet
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm an adult believe it or not Maybe two versions of the Bikini Girl is needed?

How can the texture be modified easily without modelling experience?

Thanks I will check out the screenshots.
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 00:26
You dont need modellingskills to texture. Just buy photoshop or gimp (gimp is free) and check out some tutorials on www.tutorialized.com or just start to play around.

I didnt know anything about texturing a while ago but now i can texture quite good. (forget the old thug retexture, you havent seen my latest work.)

Dont forget to visit my website for scripts!
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 01:17
She has a wierd stand in towards the last part looks like she has somthing in her butt

www.Disorder-Creations.com
Komet
Years of Service
User Offline
Good to hear brummel, I can use photoshop ok so may get the hang of re-texturing without too much grief.
Komet
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "She has a wierd stand in towards the last part looks like she has somthing in her butt"

LOL... wait until I re-texture her then she will have an excuse for being like that, I can see it now... Komet's Sex Game made using FPSC
MK83
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 01:46
I love it. btw how soon till this pack is released?

bombs away
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 02:50
Great job Bond! Once again you've produced a very proffesional model and even topped it off with an excellent animation. Congrats!

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 04:50
Very nice animations! wish i had animation skills like that.

Mr Flowerkohl
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 15:05
very nice work ! shes got the body of my girlfriend

yeah...thats the ticket !
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 16:56
Excellent work and animation. She even seems to look better (in the face) than last time I saw her. Is she just growing on me or did you do some plastic surgery?

Crazy Grandpa
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: " She even seems to look better (in the face) than last time I saw her"

No I haven't chagned anything. Although the last picture I posted was a render. Max's renderer isn't the best indicator of how things will look in game, so there was probably some odd shading going on. Yeah she actually does look better in game, thanks.

Komet
Years of Service
User Offline
Bond, any idea when this pack will be available and will there be business people characters in suits and ties and British police?
David Thomas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 20:05
hi! i would like to know when it's possible to buy your new pack?
thank you
David Thomas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 20:18
ah, and i forget, congratulation for all your work it's very professionnal work that i see for fps creator on this forum. can you give the adress where it will be possible to buy your new pack when is finish bond1 please?

thank you very much
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 20:18
lovely smooth animations, great work bond1

300 win mag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 20:21
Sexy Sexy Sexy SEXY ur the man bond 1

David Thomas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 20:25
your work it's very professionnal work with (the work of jon fletcher too)
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 20:27
Not to insult who ever the face came from, but come on, there must be some really sad people here, getting horny over a 3D model.

--

I cant remember if I commented on your model bond, but I will now.

The animations are more pleasing, much better than the jerky fpsc idle ones.
David Thomas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 20:32
i don't want insult nobody Higins, but the work of this two persons is very very good, and i would like only give my opinion !
sorry about that
David Thomas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 20:38
it's not my intention to insult person on this forum, all people are very cool, and if you think i insult someone, so i'm very very sorry.
Komet
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "The animations are more pleasing, much better than the jerky fpsc idle ones."

That's a problem waiting to happen Higgins, the contrast in a game between well animated entities and the standard FPSC ones, I@m wondering if TGC will consider getting their model pacls re-animated properly.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 00:04
TGC makes standard stuff so non-developers can make fast games. If you want quality, you have to buy it or make your own. If you want to make a game along an original storyline and idea, the latter is your only option.

Crazy Grandpa
Nigezu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 00:08
Really great work bond! I haven't bought any of the model packs yet but maybe I should buy this one.

Intel P4 Processor 519 3.06 Ghz, 1536 MB DDR, Ati Radeon 9550 256MB
My site: http://www.freewebs.com/nigezu
Komet
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "TGC makes standard stuff so non-developers can make fast games. If you want quality, you have to buy it or make your own. If you want to make a game along an original storyline and idea, the latter is your only option."

And the above is only your opinion... so what?

As it goes, I'm confident that most users of FPSC will agree with me that the FPSC entities could have been animated a lot better and should be re-animated as they let the software down.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 00:44
Of course it is my opinion, as is everything in this forum someone's opinion. It was not meant to piss you off, nor was it directly aimed at you, as you will notice I did not quote anyone's post here.
If you took offence, it was certainly not my intention and I apologize.

Many things in FPSC could have been done better. That being said, I don't see TGC re-animating the existing characters any time soon.

Again, just my opinion.

Crazy Grandpa
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 00:48 Edited at: 8th Aug 2006 00:51
Komet,

You may have to wait a long time for that to happen.

TGC have far more important things to do before they might consider that.

I should think it has a less than zero priority rating.

Something like Fixing the totally erronous animation behaviours that crop up when say you shoot an enemy and knock him over and they get up and start swimming is another matter - so too there are many other more serious issue for TGC to look at.

I should think you will be lucky if they get around to fixing any bugs, issues and critical errors leave alone tweaking animation sets in anything like the near future.

Thats not to say it would not be great if TGC could smooth out, polish and improve many existing and working features which will probably be the main thrust of any update. But minor specifics will have little importance in the list of priorities I can practically guarantee that knowing just a little about how TGC prioritise the development of their software.

I would not bank on a great deal of minor tweaking or you may well be dissapointed - and by minor I mean you have to look at TGC product development from their perspective not yours and that suggests if it aint broke it dont need fixing. From that you can ascertain what chance you have of getting animation sets redone - a dogs chance.

And oh sorry back on topic.

bond1,

Thanks for the great work.

"I am and forever will be your friend"
Komet
Years of Service
User Offline
You did not piss me off xplosys, yakes a whole lot more than that

I agree, I can't see TGC re-animating the existing characters soon if ever, we are shafted with having retarded entities LOL.
Komet
Years of Service
User Offline
Well uman they haven't released any bug fix or update and V1 has been out for many months, I can't see TGC doing anything in our lifetime actually and their lack of public statement about this just suggests they don't give a toss, I might be wrong but the lack of activity kind of indicates that.
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 00:58 Edited at: 8th Aug 2006 01:02
To be fair they would probably prefer to leave the existing ones and continue to invest the time into producing new ones as Bond1 is doing for them so that users can have a greater choice of entity models to put into their games.

If then users have a wider choice of models to choose from then you could always make sure you use any that had animations you disliked in games by placing them in positions or locations at distance from the player where they may not need to win any animation beauty contest.

Still kill you they will.

Edit :

Komet,

Thats incorrect - an update you will get - take it from me or I'll eat my hat.

I will leave it there as this is a Bond1 thread and it should not be filled with off topic discussion any further.

Komet
Years of Service
User Offline
Bond is the best animator I've seen on here. I agree that maybe making new (and more accurate) military characters in various better positions would probably be the best bet.

What is it with the unarmed entities that they crouch when you shoot them, looks really odd
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 01:18
I had not noticed mine do that must be the scripts you have attached and perhaps the particular character models.

I suggest then as unarmed characters you have them play a frightened sound saying "please dont kill me" or sommething along those lines when they crouch - similar to that which characters in Hitman do and make a feature of it.

bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 01:34 Edited at: 8th Aug 2006 01:38
Komet, unarmed enemies have the "coward" script attached to them. They will go into this crouching animation when shot. You can easily alter the "coward" script to remove this action.

About the animations for FPSC: Whoever did them had a daunting task, blending together 90 seconds of mocap is not something I would envy. The file is HUGE and is tough to work with, it can bog down character studio's motion mixing tools. And it had to be as generic as possible to work with a wide variety of characters, male and female.

So I agree with uman, adding suble variations to new characters is probably better than redoing the whole thing, that way you get a nice variety with different characters.

Komet
Years of Service
User Offline
Heck that's just the start, then they start running away and going into corners, some just disappear, i.e. run off the map.

Seeing entities supposedly to be SAS, SS or SWAT etc do this is kind of unrealistic, they would fight with bare hands more likely, "please don't kill me" does not fit with the image I want in my game except maybe for civilians...
Komet
Years of Service
User Offline
Coward script! I will hunt it down and eradicate it. Thanks Bond.

I know virtually nothing about animation apart from it made up of frames to achieve the visual result of motion, 25 FPS apparently being normally used for the human eye to take in.

Daunting or not, other game engine developers make their entities animated fine without them looking like the FPSC ones do...
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah that's the problem with using a "one size fits all" animation file for all types of characters. Unfortunately that's what we're stuck with unless you can animate and script your own characters. But it's definitely possible. Have you seen the Half Life 2 zombie that I animated? It's been floating around here for a while, it attacks with it's hands.

Being able to model and animate really opens a lot of doors for you with FPSC.

Komet
Years of Service
User Offline
No, I've not seen the Half Life 2 zombie actually.

If I could model then my characters would be portrayed in accurate uniforms, weapons and so on. Unfortunately I can't and it would take too long to learn even if I had the time which I don't so I'm stuck buying model packs or hiring others to do the modelling.

I have to be realistic about this lack of modelling experience, each to their own area of speciality I say.
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 10th Aug 2006 19:28
I just love the Zombie animation.. Bond1 shourld reanimate all TGCs Characters I think!!!

I want to see a FPSC Professional! And lets make it REALLY expensive this time......

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 04:25:46
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 04:25:46