Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2006 03:35
I don't really consider myself to be a total noob anymore, But for those of you that are, This is for you. The pdf manual packed on your cd will answer 99.9 percent of your questions, if you take the time to read it. I printed mine for easy reference. Theres also Tutorial city,FPS content from around the forums, posted at the top of the forums first page. Really if you take your time and use the things I listed you can use your program easily. Most of your noob questions have been answered atleast once before. Try the search bar at the bottom. If all these fail then ask your question. If you want someone to make you a model that isn't found free or for sale in the forum. Request it carefully. ( like say please, or offer money.) Some of these models take alot of time and talent to make. Theres too much GIMMIE GIMMIE that goes on here. Please try to have some manners. There, I vented and feel better. Thank you for your time.

bombs away

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 06:17:19
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 06:17:19