Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / UV Mapper (Freeware Version) has a problem to rotate. Can You help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 13th Aug 2006 04:36
I wourld give alomost anything to register Unwrap 3D, but now when I dont have internet on My working-computer I have to use the next best UV tool instead.. UV Mapper is a quite good program, and You shourld be able to rotate selected parts. But In My program the rotatefunction dosnt work.. To make a good UV Map You need this function, so I am wondering if Anyone knows how to rotate the "objects" so You can make the texture more compressed?

I want to see a FPSC Professional! And lets make it REALLY expensive this time......
gps
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2006 06:11
UV Mapper has two rotate functions. The one found under the 'Select' menu (Rotate) rotates the active UV mesh, while the one under the 'Map' menu (Rotate Model) actually rotates the geometry of the model, enabling you to more easily map parts of the mesh that may have been modelled at an angle.

Hope this helps

- Graham

Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 13th Aug 2006 13:48
Noop, it still dosnt work.. But UV mapper pro can rotate without probs..
I will try to download a new copy of UV mapper classic, I want to know if it is something wrong with this old UV mapper classic copy..
Thanks anyway....

I want to see a FPSC Professional! And lets make it REALLY expensive this time......

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 06:24:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 06:24:11