Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Lense Flare Decal?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2006 02:38
I was looking at some screenshots of Butter fingers' game, Fall of the Fireflies, and noticed a decal he used in the game. It looks like a bright white light, like a lense flare type decal or something. Anyone know where to find this? I have the Sprite Pack and can't find it in there (I'm not talking about the "lightrays," I'm talking about the bright light object directly in front of the light, not the rays coming out). These are some of the screenshots of Butter fingers' "Fall of the Fireflies" which contain the decal:

When there's
no more room in HELL
the dead will walk the EARTH
Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 15th Aug 2006 16:36
i think he made them himself and he will be realeasing them in september i think ?

\peace/

super cool timmy turner has fairy godparents and i am not a mad science teacher i am a real boy so FAIRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Walking Dead Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2006 20:04
Apparently, someone else has it too, or at least something similar. This is a screenshot from Monster's Road Pack:

When there's
no more room in HELL
the dead will walk the EARTH

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 06:30:18
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 06:30:18