Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] bringing models from one package to another question?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2006 23:16
Can you bring the models from the software pack "Create your own 3d game" Also sold on thegamecreators website.. I have a purchased copy yes cd cover in hand also "smiling" I was looking at the file structure and the models are all .x format

Only thing is when I try to bring weapons or characters over I am not having any luck any suggestions?

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2006 00:18
Okay found the answer to my own quetion.... Yes they can be brought over but your not going to like the results.... black is auseable color and most the models will need complete retexturing along with the dabbling from model to model to scale it and get the correct fpe script...

I am finding it is easier to watch the tutorials ask a ton of question to get the actual result I am looking for then to bog my time down trying to get a model over that may or may not work with the project I have at hand...

So since I answered my own question here no need for this thread to live on if any mod wants to lock this thread then go for it...and tanks in advance...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 06:24:18
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 06:24:18