Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / How do you make a hud. x file?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2006 21:52
ive made everything for the gun i got in game,i got it ingame but when i pick it up i cant switch to see it in first person view,im guessing sonce all the other guns have HUD.X files and mine dont,thats the reason,i have everything made except that,i got the gun spec and the .x files i need, the only one i need is the hud.x and the fact that my texture wont display on the model even taht i made it in .dds format
Omen101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2006 23:55
CAN any 1 please help maybe i can get FPSR made files for u guys,just give me a hand here
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2006 01:20
the HUD.x files are what i use to convert the guns to pickups so i think it's just the gun model, but try asking someone else.

Aliens are real! you all laugh at me now and think I'm crazy! but when I post a video of me with an alien, you will all be sorry!!!
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2006 01:21
this link might help.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=83743&b=24

Aliens are real! you all laugh at me now and think I'm crazy! but when I post a video of me with an alien, you will all be sorry!!!
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2006 01:25
yes, its the gun model, you need to align it to fit the first person perspective, and it is the model which you need to animate, out of the weapons...

Omen101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2006 01:48
okay so now i know what it is, thx guys,now all i need to know is how to create this, now i edit teh model when its in .3ds form? can i do that? okay im guessing i can,now how do i save and stuff so taht file appears? thx guys i will definitly post up some things when i get going.
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2006 02:06
might i also suggest waiting more than 2 hours before posting again. People who know how to answer your question are not on 24hrs a day. Impatience will get you flamed. Freindly warning.

Omen101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2006 06:36
yeah,sry bout that mate,its cause i saw that stuff wasnt posting and until later i realized that it wouldnt show until the mods confirmed it, sry man,once i find out exactly how to make .hud files for the gun and spec files then i can give you guys a whole bunch of weapons i got. bummer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 06:24:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 06:24:07