Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / suggestions for items? anyone?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2003 20:51
hey, just wondering if any of you brilliant-minded people have any suggestions that i could use as items in my game. names, description, purpose. weapons, and armor suggestions would be nice too. just so i can get my mind working lol. also, ill probably put your name in the credits if i use your idea, and if i remember too.
"I do what the voices inside my head tell me to do" $ephirø†h
PokeSmot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2003 06:04 Edited at: 11th Apr 2003 06:05
i hope those voices aren't telling you to torch Neiblhiem !!!

anyway, i dont think you're being specific enough in your request, you're also not giving us enough info about the games setting cuz that would affect the weapon, armor and item types
Dr DooMer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2003 06:17
Horses, gnomes, hills, baked beans, sporks, frogs, Norman, frozen tuna, armpit hair, Tuesday, eggs, tennis balls, yellow, wombles, the yeti, a Dreamcast and copy of DoA2:LE (keep me occupied, anyway), small bag filled with marbles, light bulbs, a thing with no name, the Jolly Green Giant, hamsters, a wobbly bridge and, finally, an upturned teacosy.

One of these is bound to be useful to you...

"I am a living, thinking entity who was created in the sea of information."
Brent_Seraphim
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2003 07:02
Umm...do what I did...buy a Book on Medieval Armor and Weapons.. then read. For items just be creative. Think of what You will have to have. Then mess with the names to make them slightly "orginal". Perhaps throw in some preffix'es or suffix'es from another language. Thats about all the generic advise I can give you without accuatly doing what your orginal post asked...sorry ...Be more specific! or I'll bite you! :-s

"Laugh to scorn the power of man..."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 03:36:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 03:36:06