Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Read this before you make model requests

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2006 22:10
Here are some things to keep in mind before you make a request for a model or models.
1. Try to model it yourself.People appreciate it around here if you at least make the effort and if you are halfway serious about FPSC you will need to learn some modeling skills anyways.
2. Be prepared to pay for a model or have something to offer in return.There are plenty of free models available in this forum and you want something specific you are going to have to pay for it.
3. If you want an animated model or a custom FPSC ready weapon or something like that be prepared to pay more.
Disturbing13 is making exclusive models for $60 apiece and that is probably the best deal your are going to find for a custom,one of a kind model.
4. For heaven's sake read the stickies and search the models and media forum before you request a model.You have a halfway decent chance of finding your model and not having to post anything.
5. If someone does go out of their way to do something around here show some gratitude (this is optiona but it will go a long way toward making friends).When people have made models they just don't wave a magic wand and SHAZAM! the model appears.
You have to make the model,convert the model,animate the model,texture the model,import the model and test the model along with packaging and posting the model...In other words,that can be a lot of work.
6. No matter how bad you want something it will take some time to make it so don't wait until one hour before you need a model and then request it.It ain't gonna happen.
7. Look in the resources and tutorial stickies at the top of this forum to find modeling programs and tutorials.
If you are actually attempting to make a model and you have a question and have search the forums for an answer first a lot of the forum members around here will be glad to answer your question.

The mods reseve the right to lock and/or delete any model request threads that do not make some attempt to fall within the above guidelines.There are people that are posting media and attempting to ask questions and look for things and the model request threads make it difficult to navigate the forums.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2006 19:38
I'm always open to requests, but please email me instead of posting here and wasting space.

You can contact me at my email (in my profile) or through my site.

I won't neccessarily charge anything, If you request something interesting or challenging, and you can show evidence of a good looking original game, I might very well do it for free.

butters

Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2006 09:19
You can contact me as well. please use my webiste or my email in my profile.

RF
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2006 20:39
You can get some free stuff or find what you are looking for on my site. Sorry if i am not supposed to advertise.

SG

www.mortarstudios.tk and www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff
SUPAH'S FPSC STUFF UPDATED!!!
Entity pack one download free: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=92119&b=24&p=0

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 18:31:22
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 18:31:22