Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
my name is quinten, i just started working with darkbasic, and i kinda ran into a very steep learning curve in the built-in tutorials.

i wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction, if you know any good books about darkbasic programming, or any tutorials, please let me know, thank you.
Gamedesign er20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2006 22:23
Well I'm pretty sure the best book you can get to learn DarkBASIC is the official book located on this website, but if it is too expensive or you need more help I recommend the binary moon tutorial also located on the this website. Also if you have any special questions about something that isn't answered in any of the other things I advised, then just ask them on the forums like you did now, just don't ask for help for something really stupid like I'm a newcomer and I want to make the next Halo, or Half-life, or another really complicated game.

Cocacola and Pepsi aren't that differnt. Deal with it.
Exile
Years of Service
User Offline
alright, i'll give the book a shot, thanks a lot Gamedesign er20

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 07:30:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 07:30:09