Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Adding items on stuff

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am quite new to this game creator so I don't know how to use it very well. Could someone please tell me how you put items (like ammo) on top of crates and tables so you can pick them up.

Thanks

MaDan
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2006 17:39
select your item, and move your mouse over the table, then press enter/return. and your item will be on the table

www.mortarstudios.tk and www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2006 18:59
Quote: "I am quite new to this game creator so I don't know how to use it very well. Could someone please tell me how you put items (like ammo) on top of crates and tables so you can pick them up."

Before asking such a basic question you should at leats read the manual. You will only open yourself to flaming. Read it and know it.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2006 19:30
I agree.The manual gives you a step-by-step walkthrough on how to make a game using FPSC and then the manual covers stuff like how to place objects on tables,etc.
You cannot hope to get the full potential out of FPSC without reading the manual.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 08:24:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 08:24:03