Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Quake 3 pack now re-opened

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2006 06:14 Edited at: 27th Aug 2006 15:11
hi i released this earlier this year but found i could get sued for plagerism so i closed it.

After some reaserch and help from other poeple i have found that i can leaglly release this media pack as logn as i do not charge for money or anything. This applies to you as well. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SELL OR DISTRIBUTE THIS PACK IN ANYWAY.

THE RESOURECES INCLUDED INSIDE THIS PACKAGE ARE PROPERTY OF ID SOFTWARE. YOU MAY USE THIS FOR PRIVATE USE ONLY FOR NON-COMMERCIAL GAMES.

I ONLY CONVERT THE FILES AND MAKE THEM FPSC READY.

HERE IS THE PACKAGE...

[Mod Edit]
Ysengrin
Years of Service
User Offline
Are there any screenshot?

"When there is no-more room in Hell, then the dead will walk the Earth"-Dawn of the Dead
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2006 15:10 Edited at: 27th Aug 2006 15:41
If you want threads like this to survive you must post here a copy of the original authors - end user license agreement.

Its not the responsibility of others to find proof of your claims but for you to supply it.

"I am and forever will be your friend"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 08:21:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 08:21:21