Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / REQUEST: P90 Entite Weapon

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Does anyone have a P90 Weapon that they can give me as i am trying to make a game and i need a P90 if possible could someone upload a p90 weapon

Falcon is Coming
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2006 17:26 Edited at: 27th Aug 2006 17:27
Doesn't anybody ever read the stickies or use the search function?

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=87470&b=24

There is a P90 available on the Models and Media forum.A really good weapon actually if you search for it.
Prepare to get flamed.
BTW I made the above link into a sticky just to prevent these kind of threads from being posted.

Before you request another model:
Please read the stickies.
Please use the search function.The search button is at the top right of the screen.
If you had done either you would alrady have your P90.

Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 27th Aug 2006 17:26
Use the flippin search button!!

super cool timmy turner has fairy godparents and i am not a mad science teacher i am a real boy so FAIRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2006 17:33 Edited at: 27th Aug 2006 17:37
PAIN
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=82378&b=24

visit http://teammegabasic.proboards59.com. Register and expand our community. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
Gemstone Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Observation is a foreign concept to you, isn't it, birdboy?

Maybe on this particular forum, we need to have a thread that people have to have read before they're even allowed to reply to a topic, let alone create a new one. That way stuff like this doesn't happen.

BUT...

in FalconX's defense, some of the free stuff that's been released over the last month hasn't exactly been posted in the FPSC Content sticky. In fact, I think I've only seen two new posts on that thread in that time frame that actually had new game content.

Formerly JMC...
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2006 17:44
Okay.It must be really hard to type a letter and two numbers into the search box.
And when gps posted it he used P90 in the title to his thread so everyone could find it.
And when you use the search function it searches the whole models and media forum not just the resources thread.

Gemstone Games
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm not arguing he's in the wrong, that's one of the first things on the freebie list that I downloaded when I got here. But if that sticky is gonna be on the boards, wouldn't it make sense for those releasing content, no matter what the price, to post on there as well so people like this have no excuse? Surely they can't expect Bullshock to update the sticky consistently, and if we're still getting these kinds of questions, it can't be the forum's fault, as it's right at the top of the page.

Formerly JMC...
falconX
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry guys but i was not aware that there was a search before and found it after i made this post but couldnt delete this as it didnt show up cause of that check thing as i am new

Falcon is Coming

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 08:27:10
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 08:27:10