Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Dead Cell *An AGG Project*

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello All,

I am developing a Zombie game called Dead Cell, set in 2005. A freak accident on a remote island off the coast of America turned all of the subjects to Bio-Warfare into the living dead. You have been sent in as a lone agent after a team sent in before you was ripped to shreads outside thier camp site. Your mission is to infiltrate the island, get one of the Bio tubes and get the heck out of there. You must act quickly, within the next 72 hours the island will be nuked to rid it from the zombies. I am still working on the concept and i have only a few levels under construction, but here are a few piccys to get u started. They are found on my website, where i am creating an FPSC community. I may need some help with the game, so if u join you can too become part of our project. The webby is:

http://www.freewebs.com/alexandergaminggroup/

Click the "FPSC Content" for the screen shots. If you are interested in helping, join the Alexander Gaming Group at our website. Thank You,

James A. Booth

*Never was so much owed by so many to so few*- Winson churchil
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2006 13:00
The screenshots have to be posted here.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 14:25:27
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 14:25:27