Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / My Apology to Disturbing13 and to the rest of you on the forum

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2006 21:34
Hello everybody

I must apologise about the way I acted last night. Truely I am not here to wrong anybody. I have suffered a great loss in my life but that wasnt for me to air it here on this forum or anywhere else for this matter. Last night I just snapped which is no excuse but I hope you all can understand I didnt mean anybody any ill will I was just caught up in the moment and took many things wrong simply because I was in a terrible state of mind. I just hope you all can forgive me and I especially hope Disturbing13 can forgive me for my lashing out the way I did...

CLiPs

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2006 21:41
We all have our days; and the loss of loved ones can certainly affect the way we act around others. It takes a bigger person to own up to their misgivings, especially on an open forum. Don't worry about it, just take care of your family and yourself.

Sorry for your loss.

-Keith

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2006 21:44
Apoligy accepted

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2006 03:42
Sorry for your loss.I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through.

Godrich13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2006 14:02
I understand that losing someone is one of the hardest things ever. I am empathetic for you at this dark moment in your life.

Linux Rocks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 10:28:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 10:28:54