Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] a note to locrians post on the fn2000 gun

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 01:27
this gun was not created by either party it came from splintercell pandora tomarrow. and i am pretty sure they will have all rights to the gun in question.
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 01:32
when will that topic end

the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 01:50
just thought i would let out the real truth behinde it all.
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 01:54
problem is theres too many statements to believe, when ultimately we need the one "he didnt make it"

but good for notifying us, though i dont think its from splinter cell

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 01:56
Glad you came up with it. I knew the one he got gps wasn't and the other he posted here wasnt either. And really jon, some may wanna know how this turned out even if the guy is gone. No offence but people trying to rip off our community is just as important as your progress in ZBrush.....right?
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 02:00 Edited at: 31st Aug 2006 02:03
progress in Zbrush? wa?

yes, it is an important discussion, but you would think we would have learned by now that these threads will just end up getting locked like the ones before it. this is a models and media forum, not a scam investigation

as important as i feel this subject is, EVERYONE is aware that it isnt his model, and he has been banned for it, what will this new discussion cast upon him? we are fighting for a judgement already given, why do you think mods close those topics when they are resolved?

the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 02:04
i would hope that it would cast no more damage to him at all. the intent of this thread is to notify you and the rest of the community that gps didnt produce the gun either. i didnt realize it until i was playing splinter cell today and i was using the gun long before i noticed that it was the gun in question all along.
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 02:08
Someone just posted they found the source of the gun...take a chill. And if this gets locked big deal. It still informs. Im just saying a few threads around here don't concern actual media used in a FPSC game and see no problem even if the mods did. This is as closely related to any FPSC media as your Zbrush thread is...to answer your "Wa?". I don't care that your posting that...I hope ya don't get me wrong. Just saying this had as much a part in this section as anything and only used your Zbrush thread cause I'm talking to you. I could have just as well pointed out someones thread talking about their site if I'd been talking to them.
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 02:09 Edited at: 31st Aug 2006 02:12
Theres tons of fn2000's out there man

Youd need the model to check. Heh retrack my comments...he didnt even check the model...lol

And Inovater GPS gun is like 18000 poly. the game one is what?...2k max?
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 02:14
i dont have a ZBrush thread, if your talking about the character model i just made, thats the low resolution mesh made in max, later on i had small intentions to make a high poly mesh for normal mapping, but no ZBrush thread

im not getting heavy on this in any way, just thought i'd spread my thoughts on the subject.

the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 02:18
actually it is 1779 becuase i reduced it for him. (mistake) by the way.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 03:12
OK, point taken; thanks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 10:36:43
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 10:36:43