Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / re wallpapering

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2006 02:48
This may be the most n00b question ever but i dont know what its called so ... how do you re-wallpaper or change the image on the walls and floors ect im sorry if this has been previously mentioned but ive tryed searching re-wallpaper and i didnt get answers lol

Noob in need

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2006 03:57
You use a new texture and place it in a texturebank folder and tell FPSC to use it. You can use existing texturebank folders if you wish, Some objects dont mind where the textures are located - others do.

Look in the FPSC folders to study where the segments and other object type textures and any other asociated media files are located and follow the example they use. Looking and learning will reveal all.

Now in the FPSC folders you will need to find the segments associated script file and open it in notepad. In the script file will be references to locations of the textures for the various segment parts and their locations. You need to change a texture reference to any new one you want to use, then save the file. Best advice is to make backups of everything before proceeding to change anything then if you make a mistake you can put the original files back as they were.

Alternatively you can do it the easy way and buy one of the progs available at the forum which will help you do what you want quickly and easily.

"I am and forever will be your friend"
WuTang
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2006 15:24
Thanx Dude That Helped alot So i should Search Re textureing ?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 10:38:37
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 10:38:37