Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Fan Based "Space 1999" Non-Commercial

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2006 13:47
Hi guys

Ive been messing with my photoshop and magisFPS and Signs III and this is what I have gotten so far. Please allow a few minutes for the screen to load up...

This is also only a few hours worth of work. This is just starting point here...

This game will never go on sell and I have put 4 letters into Gerry Anderson and ITC for permission to release the game public. I have not recieved anything yet so no promises on if this game will ever go public.. So with no approval yet this game will only be allowed for close friends to play... Hopefully this will change

Story Line:
1970's TV show left it off with the moonbase alpha floating off into space... Yes they did come off with a final video about 20 yr's later showing that everybody had to leave alpha with the only explaination of life support failing... This is where I pick up as to why they left.... and where there going to..

Alpha was attacked by some unknown aliend later to be known as "Fah Jar" and with alpha's failing life support they have to take advantage of leaving alpha for there new planet now named Tera Alpha "ie level 2" as Alphians are now there this is where the adventure begins

Please comments and suggestions are completely welcomed.....

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2006 14:03
I noticed my jail entities

I think they are going to be over used too much soon.

I dont know what to say, it just looks colourful, like an apple mac.
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2006 14:06
Yep those are your jail cell... there just in there temp for now becuase I was using the red as the prison area.... but I will eventually drop it down to single doors enclosuree with a decal over the door making it look like a forcefield closure... but I would agree higgins this your cell may be over used if not carefull...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
Cheesy Good
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2006 17:19
NIce effect. That saves so much space on forums when people do it like that. I give u a high five lol
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 2nd Sep 2006 18:34
Looks great and a fine presentation as well. Nicely done.

Cyborg
Years of Service
User Offline
cool

Quoth the Cybog "Nevermore."

small fish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2006 17:54
really lovely textures shame about the licence I always thought doctor who was much better than space 1999

The world is complicated only people are simple
DoOmEd MaRiNe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2006 19:17
Hmmm cool.
nice work.

Ollie

How can i feel if i can't breath.
IxiPRO
Years of Service
User Offline
hmm.....game is good but I have advice for you:
Like I said you, the game is OK, but there is to much lighting. Make a little light. Then it will be much better.
ixipro

Hi all, i am IxiPRO. FPS Creator is

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 02:12:28
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 02:12:28