Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / spawn pioint entity?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2006 00:28
i want to make a giant ship that the enemy spawns in but you cant go in side would i make an entity ot how should i do it
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2006 00:54
wow that sounds like pacman where the ghost had a spawn place you cant go in that little box and had to wait until the ghost came out...

hmmm maybe try this.... around the area you dont want anybody going in try using your hurt zone located in the marker tab, that way they can not enter Ive not used a hurt zone as of yet so not sure if you need several tiles to acomplish this...

And as far as your character re-spawning place your character and then once placed then right click the character on the map then goto the respawn area of your coding and make your changes as you see fit...

And to make the characters come out just use waypoints...

Hopefully someone else has a better idea this was just off the fly and Ive not done this before so ill keep an eye on the thread maybe we both can learn something...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
Cut scenes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2006 01:12
sorry its like a war game and the enemy put their ship on the beach and you have to fight off x many soldiers that come out of it

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 10:39:28
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 10:39:28