Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Butter finger

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hellow butter finger i was wondering i am making a web site and i need to no can i post screenshots and a demo of your game onto the site if you say no i under stand you will get you name put up and all credit of the game to you.I will also give you a full partner ship on the web site you will get the password too if you dont want to its ok but if you do tell me and i will e mail you the password.

I like cereal
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2006 04:55
I guess you mean me. even though all my fingers are buttery, not just one.

Anyway, um firstly, why did you post this in the models and media forum? My email is freely available on my profile. This kind of question is much more suited to an email. It's wasting space, and pushing relevant threads down!

I started typing something nice, but then I did a quick google search of your name, and 2 of my posts came out top, and im gonna quote what I said in the last thread.
Quote: "
butyouman
butters do u have a working moddel of the uzi wepon that i can have with out arms if you will give it to me i will give credit to u

Butters
I'm a little insulted that you didn't even say thanks or nice or anthing before you started asking for stuff. Plus that kind of request could have been made by email as opposed to on this thread."

I'm glad you're willing to help, but I already have a website, and although I realise that me and a coupla friends aren't real game developers, I'm trying to keep it as proffesional as possible.

The number of times I've asked you to email me if you are requesting something personal does not give me the impression that you would be a sensible business parner or affiliate.

So I'm sorry dude, but I'm gonna say no.

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2006 04:57 Edited at: 4th Sep 2006 04:59
plus. jesus dude. have you read yourself lately?

If your spelling is as bad on your site as it is here... people will think you're a child.

**edit**
If you look you used 1 full stop. One. one poor lonely little bit of punctuation in a sea of unintelligable words.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 10:32:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 10:32:31