Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2006 19:13
now that ive got the hang of modelling,i wanna get onto animation the guns that make,was just wandering if you could take me through animation guns or direct me to tutorial somewhere else,and also how do i set up a firebone?

thanks in advance

-adam

YesS-getting the hang of modelling!!going ot be able to contribute to the community!!
Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2006 19:28
Read my flippin' sticky!!!

http://teammegabasic.proboards59.com
=adamW=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2006 19:30 Edited at: 5th Sep 2006 19:32
I did

but it only shows you how import guns

ah ok found the bit in your tut about the firebone

YesS-getting the hang of modelling!!going ot be able to contribute to the community!!
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2006 19:45
Um, so how dose animation pertain to FPSC? Wouldn't that question be better answered on the softwares forum? What do think this is? A Walmart of forums with all your one stop shopping needs? Thats another thing...You don't even say what you use to animate with. Theres only one psychic helm and the mods pass that around. Last I heard Lee took it back. Probably why we got an update. But really, I'm wondering why you think this fourm would be better then say Milkshapes or Blenders or whatever ya use. Or...even easier yet...Google.

Also I want ya to take note that I only answer these threads when there on the very top few post. This way I'm not pushing out a good thread. You realize your only hurting your fellow new guys that can't look on pages 2-75 or use a search right?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 10:25:51
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 10:25:51