Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Free fpsc ready smg,not animated

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 09:37
Here it is!download in next post

non-comercial only please

-adam

YesS-getting the hang of modelling!!going ot be able to contribute to the community!!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
=adamW=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 09:39
heres the download enjoy!

constructive comments please

-adam

YesS-getting the hang of modelling!!going ot be able to contribute to the community!!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Ysengrin
Years of Service
User Offline
I think it's too big and it's badly positioned too. The texture is not so good but it's ok. So you should make it smaller and UV map it.

"When there is no-more room in Hell, then the dead will walk the Earth"-Dawn of the Dead
Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 17:53
People wouldnt use it in Commercial games too..
Hud needs redoing, the model is too blocky etc etc

Weeee
=adamW=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 18:35
thanksi did smooth it in 3ds max but i think i messed it up when i tried to scale it down

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 18:40
I do not think you have the smallest clue how to use 3D MAX do you? You may be able to drag a spline out to make a gun shape, then extrude it, then turn it to an editable mesh and pull add vertices out, but you just dont have a clue how to use it.

Are your parents 3D Artists? Are they the ones who bought 3D MAX?

I also told you in your last thread, that it would be far too high of a poly for a game, but you still release a bad looking gun with 20,000 odd polys.

Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 18:46 Edited at: 9th Sep 2006 10:45
higgins has a point, its too blocky and unanimated,as i said in the last post BUMP some of the faces like the top the but and probably some other bits, or you could extrude them and scale down the faces, however i dont have the foggiest about animating in 3ds max seeing as i use cinema 4d in which animating is easy!

The Day will come when humanity ends.
Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 18:54
He probably downloaded a 3D studio max torrent and has an illegal copy of the software. This really annoys me because when a kid downloads expensive software and can't use it properly it's an insult to the people who paid for it and can use it properly.

http://teammegabasic.proboards59.com
=adamW=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2006 09:10
My parents brought it for so i could get into it,becouse they use this software in college,university

-adam

Gemstone Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Then maybe THEY need to be the ones making these models, not you.

Unless that IS your parents' work. Which, given the nature of how people are getting lately, that wouldn't surprise me.

Formerly JMC...
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2006 13:06
You know there are very few places that teach 3D Max in colleges and Universities, I know because I was one of the students to get a place.

I think the only places which teach 3D Max, are Liverpool and the London area.
=adamW=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2006 21:40 Edited at: 8th Sep 2006 21:42
uh,gemstone why would i post my parents work on here(they cant model anyway)when they have brought me an expenseive software

@higgins doesnt bother me

-adam

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2006 01:19
You said this:

Quote: "My parents brought it for so i could get into it,becouse they use this software in college,university"

Then this:

Quote: "uh,gemstone why would i post my parents work on here(they cant model anyway)when they have brought me an expenseive software"

I think we have a magpie.

Zhestkov
Gemstone Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2006 09:19 Edited at: 9th Sep 2006 09:36
Somebody just got pwned big time...

And for once I was the cause of it!

I'm just going to say this much--the model's a start. But if you're pulling a Flashing Games and thinking everyone's going to worship your stuff every time, you got a ways to go. Only after talking with a few of the guys here do I understand why they're so adamant about things like this, and I don't blame them, especially on you--you're only twelve years old, you got a LOT of time to work on this stuff before you should even worry.

Also, I don't think he meant that his parents work at the university, I think he meant that this is the kind of stuff the college he's wanting to go to teaches. So he's trying to get an edge on the class. But still, if your parents have enough spending money to buy 3DS Max 8, you could probably buy your way into a university, so college is probably going to be the least of your concerns.

If it is your work, which I'm still doubting given your reactions thus far, you're on a good start. If Higgins or another accomplished modeler is getting onto you about something, you might wanna listen to them.

Formerly JMC...
Godrich13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2006 10:22
I bought 3D Max and I'm just a poor kid.

Does anybody else notice that there are two threads that look oddly familiar...maybe one should be locked...

Providing Music and Logos for the community and at rock bottom prices!
=adamW=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2006 10:37
I dont excpect good comments each time,i just dont want anoyying comments like yours

=adamW=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2006 10:39
ok forgot it,mods can this thread be locked?

Gemstone Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Annoying? Try constructive.

All I'm saying is, if you're twelve years old, you need to worry about more important things than modeling.

Formerly JMC...
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2006 00:26
If your parents could afford to get you 3D Max, then they can afford to get you a few decent tutorial sets for it. I hear that there are quite a few to get you going right in the software itself. About locking this thread....wish granted.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 12:36:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 12:36:57