Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / a couple of more questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 19:30
if I got SDK I saw somthing on the page with the features about .NET. does that mean you could possibly do XNA with SDK??? If so that means that you could make console games with DB. Didn't on the feature page didn't it say somthing about getting like 900 models with it??? if so what type are they???

Robert
Boyrobber
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 20:34
is this not called the newcomers corner aren't ya'll supposed to post after ya'll read. :-(

Robert
RiiDii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 21:26
Quote: "is this not called the newcomers corner aren't ya'll supposed to post after ya'll read."

Okay. If you insist. Here's a post. I don't know the answer to your question though - and I looked in the thread because of the rather vague title. If the title were more specific and mentioned something about SDK, I probably wouldn't have bothered since I don't know much about SDK. Just some advice:

1) Give people some time to respond. At least 8 hours (to get home from work or school or wake up, whatever). I would recommend waiting 24 hours though, just so people have plenty of time to look.
2) Just because someone looks at your post, doesn't mean they know how to help.
3) Dark SDK might be a more appropriate board to post this question in: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_read&i=22

Open MMORPG: It's your game!
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 23:12
... and in answer to your question ... no. It can't be used with XNA.

The .NET bit is a wrapper around the windows-only core of the SDK.

Boyrobber
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2006 20:47
Quote: "... and in answer to your question ... no. It can't be used with XNA.

The .NET bit is a wrapper around the windows-only core of the SDK."
ok ty for answering.

Robert

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 07:32:40
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 07:32:40