Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Seg Edit: Model loads fine, but does not display texture

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,
i made a medeival masonry blockwall, where the blocks are real shaped. This is what it looks like in my 3d programm.

After i exported the model and try to load it into the segeditor, it loads fine, but it refuses to accept the texture. If i apply the same texture on another Modell, like a simple floor model, it shows up with no problems. But it is not showing up on this model. Anybody any ideas how this may come?
Cheers,
Heiner

Imagination rules!!!
Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 19:53
it might be the uvmap, what program did u use to model and wrap it?

The Day will come when humanity ends.
Heiner McHink
Years of Service
User Offline
Animation:Master, and exported as X. But it can not be the UV Mapping, because i exported other stuff as well, and there it works, doh.
Heiner

Imagination rules!!!
Heiner McHink
Years of Service
User Offline
I found the solution. The texture is there, it just does not show in the seg editor. But after i exported it to FPS and use the segment. the texture is there
Cheers,
Heiner

Imagination rules!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 10:29:39
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 10:29:39