Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / I need 2 things

Author
User Banned
Posted: 8th Sep 2006 06:39 Edited at: 8th Sep 2006 06:47
where do i get game cover 2 and does any one know if there is such thing as a OGG. To WAV. converter

*edit*
where can i get a lense flare decal for free?

you can blow up things, you can blow up things with your friends, but you can't blow up your friends
Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2006 19:27 Edited at: 9th Sep 2006 10:09
google e-soft audio converter, it can convert most music files

The Day will come when humanity ends.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 8th Sep 2006 19:46
A simple search would have brought you right to Game Cover 2 and google would have done the rest.

Audacity will convert the files.

We are as tired of people asking questions without even trying to find an answer as you are about us telling you to search, but someone said we should at least try to help, so...... there you go. I wasn't busy anyway.

If you stay on the forums for any amount of time, it will get to you sooner or later as well.

Happy game making.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

GIR UNIT
User Banned
Posted: 9th Sep 2006 01:59
sorry was not clear any one can help me with this problem i went to game cover 2 the link to the download is dead what now?

you can blow up things, you can blow up things with your friends, but you can't blow up your friends
GIR UNIT
User Banned
Posted: 9th Sep 2006 07:40
nvm

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 12:30:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 12:30:21