Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / 3d animated models of myself and stuff on video

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2006 04:15
This is a 3d animated video to one of the songs I am working on. Just letting people here check it out what you can do with this program "Iclone" If someone could make a converter to take a character you make in Iclone to other formats you could be very rich.... It is very possible ..
p.s. after the cute 3d girl walks around there you can see me as a animated 3d character as well singing and dancin and other stuff...
Check it out !!! http://www.whyrag.com/custom.html
Cut scenes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2006 04:22
Woah thats cool. Do you use mocap and did you write the song because it's pretty good to but the animation is phnominal. (I can't spell) It really looks like mocap anyway that kind of animation could really benefit fpsc. The models would look a lot more realistic.
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2006 04:32
Cut thats done with Iclone like he said. It's point and click basically. Look it up on google. More for animated avatars and stuff but could be usefull to those that can't animate.
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2006 04:46
the singer is out of tune.

Cut scenes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2006 18:11
Sorry i didn't know what Iclone was.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 12:30:21