Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / trial version bugs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
After playing with the demo version for a while, I could be persuaded to buy the full version. But the bugs in the editor are SOOO annoying. Are the bugs, like when it clears the contents of an entire file, present in the full version?
Hamish McHaggis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2003 02:44
Nope, never happened to me. If you're talking about the DBC editor then if you buy it, use the DarkEdit editor, its much better. But befor you buy it I'd think hard about whether you want to but the DB or DBPro version, just cos its called 'Pro' doesn't mean its for advanced users only. I have classic but if I had the choice again, I'd get Pro (although I am perfectly happy with classic, its still a great language).

Why the hell'd you ask me for crying out loud!?!

Athelon XP 1400 Plus - Nvidia Geforce MX400 - 256mb RAM
funboy
Years of Service
User Offline
does the classic let you use TYPEs in functions? Pro trial crashes when I access a global TYPE variable and you can't use arrays within types.

There are so many little inconsitencies within the language I dont see why people love it so much. You get much cleaner and more structured code with the majority of other language grammars.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 06:27:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 06:27:06