Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / newbie question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hai all..
i want to ask, may we make a 3D animation in 3Dmax or else and then import into DBP???
actually i want to making racer games, can you tell me a couple simple software ( cause i'm only know 3Dmax and that is to hard for me and wasting a lot of times)to create the 3D street, motorcyle, the character,etc
so i can easy to finish it...
thanks Q so much

none
Legend
Years of Service
User Offline
Ahm i believe there is various little programs out there to animate 3d models...

Heck you can create your own model animator in DBP... i believe this was done already within DBC, cannot remember the name of it though...

I previously used 3DS Max 7.0 to animate my models so as long as you export them as .X or .3DS then it should work fine

Try out Anim8or for modeling i've found it VERY easy to use, for freeware at least . Only downfall is you cannot animate the models within Anim8or so you'll have to turn to 3ds max or some other animating/modeling software package.

Hope that anwsers your question
ricky hanks
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, no matter how good a program can be, you have to find something that works for you. I think Anim8or is rather simple to use and it is free. But that really only works for the modeling of objects and characters. However nothing comes easy at first, really I would say that modeling is just like anything else, you should practice and practice.
cyrus07
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks Q guy...

none

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 09:31:37
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 09:31:37