Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / 2 questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2003 05:27
1.How come when ever i try to save or pick a texture in magic world it leaves a trail of my mouse then eventualy freezes?-Answer to this question would be VERY appreciated

2. How long does it take for darkbasic to get to you after you send the check in?
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2003 07:45
1. not sure...havent used it extensivley, I built my own when i found them all not to do exactly what i wanted.

2. depending on where u live and I live pretty far away it took 3 weeks from uk to australia.

so I would assume 1 - 3 weeks maximum.

there is an american outlet at www.realgametools.com and Guy.S has a special where u get Character FX studio ($20) ((animation for 3d)) as a bundle with a purchase from him.

CorruptionsMyth
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2003 07:49
1.ok i sent a email to the people who made the program so hopefully they can help me--is cartography(sp?) good for making rpg worlds and where is some tutorials for it

2.ok so im sending the check off friday so it should hopefully be here by May

Thanks Indi you are the only person in this forum that actually attepts to help people

indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2003 08:23
lol, others may think otherwise mate.

cheers bro.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 06:43:15
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 06:43:15