Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / free furnace model fpsc ready

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2006 23:47
first i would like to thank all that have tested my chat software for me, i really appriciated it.

just drop by the chat room to pick up your furnace model free
link below

http://modelltex.com/chat-room-download.html

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2006 00:42
Anyone would think your desperate for hits...

the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2006 01:17
right now i am, i want you guys to have a wack at the live chat room and see all the functions. so yes i suppose i am.
Burianu
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool chat site! I like the chess you can play. And the language translator is interesting. I think people should try it.

Im Burianu.
the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2006 02:13
thanks for the positive response i just want the community to se what the chat room has to offer thats all. its just a place to go talk in realtime and share files
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2006 02:20
Impressive Chatroom, It is nice to be able to have a conversation with fellow modelers and not have to sit and wait for a response when your not to sure if they are around.... Excellent work there Inovator... I look forward to hanging out in your chatroom more often...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2006 02:40
Nice job on the chat room.

the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2006 03:39
thank you fred i was hoping you guys wouldnt think i was trying to rob the fpsc forum of members and im glad that you dont. i posted these freebie models for chat room entrace deals becuase im so excited about all the features, i just wanted everyone to try it out one time so i offered somthing for their time. thanks again fred and everyone else who has visited. i need to get back to work on the duct pack.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2006 08:20
That's a pretty neat chat room and has all sorts of neat stuff that the chat room on my site doesn't have.
You did a pretty good job with it.

the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2006 17:34
thanks, the only problem is that i have had about 450 poeple look at it but do not want to download the software. i dont know why, it is as safe as downloading any model that i have, plus it will put an icon on your desktop(if you want) so all you need to do is click and talk hmmmmm.... i guess ill put the basic live chat back on my site as well to give them the option. thanks for the comment fred
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 18th Sep 2006 17:27
It's normal for people to be weary about installing executables on their systems, and I'm sure it's no reflection on you.

I installed the chat software and found no problems. It doesn't contain any hidden tracking, worms, or anything else that I could find. It works well, has some great features and was fun to use.

I'll be back for more FPSC and whatever discussions. Thanks for the contribution.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2006 21:48
That is some nice chat software.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 12:28:16
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 12:28:16