Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / guy sitting in a chair

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2006 01:49
i saw on the homepage on the right part of the page some guy or girl made the colonial x person sit in a chair could some 1 show me how to do that?

join the dark side .....we have cookies!
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2006 02:38
its a simple script that uses the siting animation.. try searching the scripts forum with the word "sitting". This has already been covered numerous times

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2006 02:54
I believe the "sit" script that is available (in the scripts forum) makes the character sink a little so if you put it behind a desk,etc. it makes it look like it is sitting.
The script was originally designed to work for the EA version of FPSC and EA had a sitting animation which I don't think V1 has.
If you truly want your character to sit at a desk on in a chair you are probably going to have to give the model in question a custom animation.
Of course I could be wrong about all of this...

The paradox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2006 04:24
thanks guys

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2006 14:06
if you open the default biped, you'll notice that there is no sit animation. The sit script uses a few frames from the climb animation, which was supported in the EA. Although the animation command was not supported in V1, the animations are still included with the biped.

hope that clears things up!

The paradox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2006 19:44
thanks guys

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 12:39:13
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 12:39:13